Thursday, April 4, 2013

GAY MARRIAGE COULD LEAD TO FATHERS MARRYING SONS?

Toney Atkins comments: HUH? Just had to post this one. Now incest is being brought into the issue, and incest is a crime, as are acts of pedophilia. As a victim of childhood sexual abuse on the part of an adult male relative, who was married with children, I can say it certainly did not make me sick enough to think that pedophilia -- which is a disturbing mental and sexual condition in some adults that terribly and traumatically impacts too many young girls as well as young boys -- is normal or even related to homosexuality. Speaking only for myself (and most boys and men, I'm sure), I cannot believe that the pedophilias rape of an adult male would make me even slightly interested in marrying my father, no matter how much I loved him. It certainly did not, and my dad was totally heterosexual anyway. .

Jeremy Irons says gay marriage could lead to fathers marrying sons

Posted from MSN Now

No comments: